Position : Software Engineer (C++)
Department : IT
Location : UOA Business Park
Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software components:
- Backend servers for trades.
- Library component or plugins to third party trading systems.
- Infrastructure to run trade algorithms and back testing.
- Data pipeline for analysis and machine learning.
Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Degrees (BS, Master’s, PhD) in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, primarily C++, Java and Python.
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, database designs, networking, developing large scale software systems, and/or security software development.
- 5+ years of experience in end to end large scale system development, from design, implementation, testing to deployment. Prefer experiences in both system backend and frontend.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Experience in software development in financial markets, e.g. worked with market analysis or trading software (like MetaQuote), or familiar with the FIX protocol.
- High proficiency in C++ and Windows DLL development.
- Fast learner, quick to adapt to new technologies and able to solve problems independently.